Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Big Transition

I've been looking for a new username for about a month now - let's face it, Epicfish is pretty lame. I've been to a few username-generator sites and pressed that "Generate new username" button many times, and finally found something I liked. I googled the word and nobody else has used this username, nor does a site exist with this username as its domain.

Therefore, it's safe to say that I have a unique username now. What is it, you might ask? Well, here goes:

icymx

Ok, so that looks like a bunch of randomly generated letters that make no sense at all? You're absolutely correct! Ok, whatever, it's not that fantastic but at least it looks cool.

So, I've got my username, that was the easy part. Now I have to change all the accounts I own to this username, and that's going to take some serious sucking up to the administrators of all the forums and stuff I have joined thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment